Wednesday 5 October 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Been a few busy days for our little family.  The children are on school holidays until next Tuesday.  I have been having fun with them.  Well last week, this week we have been hanging out at home.  I have been hit with really bad fatigue this week, no wonder why.  I have really enjoyed being able to do things with them this school holidays though.  I do say though, that I don't wanna see anymore 3D movies cause they give me a bad headache.

Well got a call from my Rheumy.  Not sure what is going on but I have to go see her next Wed.  Will find out what is going on with my medications and blood work then.  I have a feeling it probably isn't good news.  Every other time it has been good news she just forwarded  my new prescriptions to me.  Oh well worrying about it won't change anything so I will jut try to keep my mind off of it.  Will know next Wed. afternoon what is going on anyway.  If I have to try a new med I have to try a new med.  Such is life.  I am going to take the good with the bad.  At the moment I feel okay.  I think my attitude has more to do with it than anything else though.  I am in pain, and I am exhausted but I am good.  I have a wonderful family and a rood over my head.  In the long run things are good.  :-)  I am going to be devoting or trying to devote more time to myself soon.  Next year maybe :-D, when all three kids are in school.  When my youngest goes back to pre-school in two weeks things with be getting a  bit more hectic for us.  I will be taking him in for half a day on Tuesdays so he doesn't miss as much.  He has  only been going in for Mondays this past term since we live so far from the school now.  On the last day of the term I decided to try and make it where he can go more often.  It will mean a lot of driving on Tuesdays but my little man is worth it.  It may also be worth it to cut out the playgroup where a mother keeps bringing her kid and herself despite have contagious illnesses.  I swear in the 4 weeks I went I was exposed to more than in 3 years of the kids being in primary school.  How the heck is that even possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment