Monday 29 April 2013

One Week into CoQ10

I have been back on the CoQ10 for a week now.  I can tell the difference, I really can.  

I have considerable more energy. Now if only the weather would hurry up and change already so my headaches would go away.  I have had one minor flare in the past week, well it was kinda minor, only involving my neck, but during it, it didn't seem minor.

I think I forgot to take it one morning and was so very tired, after thinking about that day after wards I am pretty sure I did take it, but the pain killers I ended up having to take after wards kinda negated the whole effect for me.  It didn't help that I also took and hour and a half ride into the nearest city and an hour and a half back after taking it as well.

SO, I am happy that I am taking it again, and hope that the effects are more cumulative.  I have to do my weekly injection tonight so tomorrow will be a good indicator of how well it is working.  Especially since the kids are going back to school after a two week holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment